Toys for Kids | Activist Doll & Toy Treehouse | Lottie
Spend another €60.00 to get FREE SHIPPING
Kids’ voices matter, and they don’t have to wait until they grow up to change the world. Inspire the inner-activist in your child to take action with this fully accessorized collection. It includes a treehouse Activist Headquarters and four inspiring dolls ready to tackle any challenge that comes their way. The future is here!
- Treehouse. This colorful wooden treehouse is complete with a lookout balcony, green slide, rope ladder, and swing. It features a secret trap door and drop-down side panel for easy play access.
- Kid Activist Doll. Based on real-life activist Mari Copeny, this Meg doll wears a “Kids’ Voices Matter” t-shirt, green jacket with “Stand Up” badge, denim shorts, and white sneakers. She also wears a tiara, wristbands, and carries a megaphone and campaign placard.
- Junior Reporter. Sammi is dressed and ready for interviews in a long-sleeved t-shirt, navy jeans, and red sneakers. He wears a gray hat and yellow vest, and carries a notepad and pen in his messenger bag for Edition 1 of the Branksea School News.
- Autumn Leaves. Lottie will stay warm while handing out flyers wearing a pink duffel coat, scarf, bear hat, corduroy skirt, striped leggings, and brown boots.
- Biscuit the Beagle. Biscuit loves sleeping in his pink bed or being carried in his pink tote bag. He comes with a leash, bowl, bone, and doggie outfit.
Standard shipping Europe takes 7-10 days
Receive FREE SHIPPING on orders over €60
|Orders between €0.00 - €59.99||€7.95|
|Orders €60.00 and above||FREE SHIPPING|
In case once you receive your Lottie products, they are not just as expected, you can return or exchange your items within 1 month. Contact us via email@example.com and our Customer Service Team will be glad to inform you and guide you through the process. Once the return has been approved, you will receive your refund via the same means used to make your purchase. If you want to learn more about this, please visit our Shopping Guide.
We cannot offer to refund shipping costs for unwanted items, the customer will need to cover any shipping costs incurred during this process. With exception of items deemed to have a manufacturers fault, return postage costs will be paid.
Customer Service office hours 9-5 Monday to Friday (GMT).
Items must be returned to the following address:
Q. What size is Lottie?
Q. What materials are used to compose Lottie products?
Q. Are Lottie products Eco-Friendly?
Q. Are there plans for a boy doll in the Lottie range?
You may also like