Doll dressed in a magnificent ice blue and frosty white gown, a furry wrap, a pair of blue ballet flats, an evening bag and a silver sparkly mask.
• Ball jointed doll with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
• Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
• Phthalate free vinyl plastic, super soft feel
• Removable doll shoes, able to stand on her own two feet
• Blonde doll hair, blue doll eyes
• Loved and suitable for all ages over 3 years
• 7.5/18cm, perfectly portable childhood companion
Snow Queen Lottie Awards Winner:
- (USA) Oppenheim Toy Portfolio 2012 – Platinum Best Toy Award
- (UK) ToyTalk Awards 2012 – Highly Commended
"Lottie is thrilled to receive a party invitation to the Masked Ball. Inspired by one of her favourite stories, Lottie decides to dress as a Snow Queen. Wearing a silver, sparkly mask and a magnificent ice blue and frosty white gown studded with silver snowflakes – will any of her friends recognise her?"
See the rest of our Dolls
Standard shipping Europe takes 7-10 days
Receive FREE SHIPPING on orders over €50
|Orders between €0.00 - €44.99||€4.95|
|Orders €50.00 and above||FREE SHIPPING|
In case once you receive your Lottie products, they are not just as expected, you can return or exchange your items within 1 month. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and our Customer Service Team will be glad to inform you and guide you through the process. Once the return has been approved, you will receive your refund via the same means used to make your purchase. If you want to learn more about this, please visit our Shopping Guide.
We cannot offer to refund shipping costs for unwanted items, the customer will need to cover any shipping costs incurred during this process. With exception of items deemed to have a manufacturers fault, return postage costs will be paid.
Customer Service office hours 9-5 Monday to Friday (GMT).
Items must be returned to the following address:
Q. What size is Lottie?
Q. What materials are used to compose Lottie products?
Q. Are Lottie products Eco-Friendly?
Q. Are there plans for a boy doll in the Lottie range?
You may also like